Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Performance Assurance Consultant - Carrollton, TX
at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
• Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned Federal clients
• Complete understanding of the basic operation of client facilities
• Diagnose complex system problems for clients
• Manage flow of information between client and support entities
• Execute defined measurement and verification strategies
• Verify performance and sustained operation of Energy Conservation Measures
• Create monitoring plans for guarantee performance
• Proactively tune building systems for optimal performance
• Periodically evaluate performance of systems for improvement opportunities
• Lead, manage, complete, and delegate tasks specific to the client
• Diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware issues
• Install, replace, and re-commission devices, equipment and software associated with BAS
• Work directly with service contractors to ensure preventive maintenance is performed
• Work directly with service contractors in resolving escalated issues
• Provide ongoing client training, both formal and informal
This job might be for you if:
- Bachelor of Science or Engineering degree preferred, along with a minimum 5 years' experience in energy service industry with direct client interface experience either in sales or client relationship, or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of experience should be HVAC and Building Automation Systems experience
- Existing knowledge of the energy industry and a proven track record of generating or leading energy related opportunities for an end user
- Proficient computer experience in Microsoft Office products particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven track record of providing excellent client service internally and externally
- Effective working in a team environment
- Certifications of C.E.M., LEED, P.E., CBCP, or Solar will take on higher interest
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.