Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
at Security Finance
Job Responsibilities In this customer service role the majority of customer interaction will be over the phone; a friendly telephone presence and effective communication skills are essential. We are looking for a results-driven individual who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Maintaining office cash with accuracy and security
- Achieving account gain through proven loan judgment and effective customer solicitation
- Ensuring compliance with state and federal lending regulations and Company policies
- Ensuring prompt completion of loan applications
- Ensuring compliance with company record keeping procedures
Benefits At Security Finance we understand that our past accomplishments and future achievements are directly connected to the individual successes of our people. We are proud to offer a competitive compensation and full benefits package.
- Company paid Health insurance (employee only)
- Competitive 401(k) with match
- Life and Dental benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Profit Sharing
- Closed on Sundays
- Great customer service skills
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record and reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Stable work history
- Collections experience (direct first party collections/skip tracing) preferred
- Sales experience, preferred
- Ability to be working on the phone for the majority of the day
- Ability to work Monday-Friday until 8 PM and Saturdays. Schedule varies by location.
- Ability to speak Spanish and English fluently.