Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Chaplain Spiritual Care Counselor
at Silverado Associates
Silverado Hospice, a leading provider of end-of-life care, is presently seeking Full-Time Spiritual Care Counselor to join our growing Hospice care team in the DFW Metroplex.
The exact territory will be Fort Worth, TX.
- Available to patients and their families for regular and emergency visits.
- Interprets patient and family needs, both spiritually and emotionally.
- Uses his/herself in response to discovered needs by developing a relationship which is supportive to the patient and their families.
- In this position you will work closely with the interdisciplinary team and provide spiritual counseling and crisis intervention in order to adequately address the psychosocial needs of hospice patients and their families.
- Position will take place in the Fort Worth area.
- Possess a Master’s Degree in Divinity or a field closely related to religious studies and be ordained or certified by an appropriate ecclesiastical body.
- Clinical Pastoral Education Units (CPE units) is highly preferred.
- Previous Chaplaincy or pastoral/spiritual care.
- Previous Hospice experience is a plus.
- Must have valid Driver’s License and auto insurance.
- Must live in Fort Worth area due to patient/client needs
To apply, please visit our website at www.silverado.com/careers
Meet our associates and learn why they love working with Silverado:
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado has been awarded the Best Place to Work Award in both Texas and Southern California. Silverado offers competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth. Learn more about our Silverado Benefits:http://www.silveradobenefits.com
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.