Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales - Assisted Living
at Silverado Associates
Silverado. Passion. Possibility. Purpose.
Silverado Associates know that there is no substitute for a meaningful career. We take pride in knowing the world is a better place because of what we do, and we feel fortunate to be part of a family that is unified in this commitment. We get the chance to learn every day, the opportunity to grow, and the ability to help others. At Silverado, it is about ENRICHING LIVES!
Silverado is presently seeking a Family Ambassador to join our team in Plano.
To apply, please visit our website at www.silverado.com/careers or stop by our community.
Summary of Major Functions:
- Promotes Silverado programs and services to prospective residents, clients and their families from first call through initiation of service. This may include permanent placement in Silverado community, short term (respite) stay, day service, comprehensive assessment, care management services and/or home care services and/or end of life care with the goal of helping all families and if needed referral parties.
- Responsible for strategic follow up with residents and families.
- Promotes family referral programs and acts as the sales leader for the community.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Reading, writing and verbal communication skills a must.
- Two to three years of experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge and experience working with people having Alzheimer’s disease and their families highly desirable.
- Professional or volunteer related experience with Alzheimer’s service groups helpful.
- Polished presentation skills are desired.
- Database management experience preferred.
- Must have valid driver’s license, good driving record, and current auto insurance.
- Must have own transportation.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English.
- Must be comfortable working in an environment with pets and assisting in the care of community pets, including, but not limited to, dogs, cats, and birds.
- Willing to demonstrate passion and ability to work with people with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia-related disease.
To apply, please visit our website at www.silverado.com/careers
Meet our associates and learn why they love working with Silverado: http://www.silverado.com/recruiting/meet-our-team/
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado has been awarded the Best Place to Work Award in both Texas and Southern California. Silverado Senior Living offers competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth.
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.