Sky Chefs Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Beverage Cart Assembler
at Sky Chefs Inc.
Description of the job, responsibilities and duties.
Employees in the Assembly department are responsible of sorting, wrapping, packing airline dry goods/liquor & equipment into carts according to airline specifications. They keep production areas in compliance with sanitation standards set by HACCP, FDA, USDA, and customer’s requirements and assure proper management of liquor inventory and documentation to remain in compliance with applicable government agencies.
- Detail oriented and good communication skills.
- Comply with all work rules and regulations.
- Must be able to work around moving parts & wet floors.
- Must be able to lift and push up to 50+ lbs
- Must be able to stand, bend, lift and move intermittently during shift of 8+ hours.
- Must be able to follow/understand customer specifications/ paperwork in English.
- Must have good organizational skills and adaptable to frequent changes in specifications and diagrams.
- Must be able to work in a high stress environment with changing priorities.
- Must be flexible and able to react to changing priorities.
- Ability to speak, read and understand English.
Our Employees Must Be Able to:
- Work assigned schedule which may include nights, weekends or holidays.
- Work overtime when required.
- Ability to handle dry ice as needed
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment as required
- Pass a criminal background and drug test.
- Will be exposed to extreme temperature changes (hot and cold) and noise
- Working in a cold weather environment of approximately 35-40 degrees.
- This position requires to be active, walking, heavy lifting and pushing 50+ lbs.
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours
- Free Lunch/Parking/Uniforms
- Membership in the American Airlines Credit Union
- After 2 months you become part of the local union
- A variety of insurance and benefits including medical, dental and vision
After 90 days of employment through LSG Sky Chefs employees are eligible for:
- New Hire Incentive Bonus
- Participation in the company’s 401k
- Life Insurance Benefits (Basic and Supplemental)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Disability Benefits (Short-Term and Long-Term)
- Employee Assistance Program
Shift: 1st, 2nd or 3rd determined by Seniority Shift Bidding
Overtime Offered: As Needed
Location: 2120 West 33rd St. Dallas, Texas 75261