Sky Chefs Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Materials Storekeeper Forklift Operator
at Sky Chefs Inc.
Description of the job, responsibilities and duties.
The Materials Storekeeper is responsible for receiving, dating, storing, and maintaining rotation of goods, pull requisitions, decant, palletize, and retrieve product and deliver equipment or products to departments as required.
- Ability to speak, read and understand English
- Understanding of HACCP Compliance
- Must be flexible and able to react to changing priorities
- Comply with all work rules and regulations
- Have good organizational skills
- Must be able to lift and push up to 50+ lbs
- Must be able to stand, bend, lift and move intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours
- Must obtain Forklift License/Certification
- Must be able to use fingers/hands to handle equipment
- Ability to work with dry ice
- Warehouse or distribution center experience preferred
Our Employees Must Be Able to:
- Work assigned schedule which may include nights, weekends and holidays
- Work overtime when required
- Pass a criminal background and drug test
- Operate forklifts and pallet jacks
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment as required
- Will be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise
- This position requires to be active, walking, heavy lifting and pushing 50+ lbs.
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours
- Working in freezer which is approximately 35 degrees
- Exposed to fall hazards
- Free Lunch/Parking/Uniforms
- Membership in the American Airlines Credit Union
- After 2 months you become part of the local union
- A variety of insurance and benefits including medical, dental and vision
After 90 days of employment through LSG Sky Chefs employees are eligible for:
- New Hire Incentive Bonus
- Participation in the company’s 401k
- Life Insurance Benefits (Basic and Supplemental)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Disability Benefits (Short-Term and Long-Term)
- Employee Assistance Program
Schedule: 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift depending on seniority shift bidding (Schedule will be set)
Prior Forklift Certification and experience preferred. Must be able to obtain Forklift License and Certification through LSG Sky Chefs.