Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Territory Sales Representative - Texas
Established in 2005 and based in Charlotte, North Carolina, SnapAV is a manufacturer and exclusive source of A/V, CCTV and networking products for professional integrators. An industry leader in the custom install channel, SnapAV helps integrators build their businesses by providing a wide range of high-quality products, easily accessible through an intuitive website and backed by award-winning service and support. With a vast catalogue of today’s most popular brands, SnapAV is the premier choice for custom installers across the globe. In addition to its Charlotte headquarters, SnapAV has operations in California, Texas, Florida, New York and Taipei, with over 250 employees internationally.
At SnapAV we engage customers with curiosity, energize them with passion, and execute everything we do with integrity as we create innovative solutions to IMPACT the connected world.
Engage with Curiosity
Teamwork: Creates a constructive work environment by contributing ideas, being receptive to other’s ideas, and leveraging differences with integrity.
Communication Skills: Listens intently and displays curiosity, asking questions that lead to an impactful, collaborative environment.
Decision Making / Problem Solving: Listens to the opinions of others, evaluates problems, and proposes constructive solutions.
Energize with Passion
Job Knowledge: Learns how the business works and builds expertise while leading others to grow their own skills.
Managing Work: Sets priorities and determines resource needs to achieve goals efficiently and is accountable for results.
Develop Motivate: Inspires by sharing knowledge and motivating others to success through self-development.
Execute with Integrity
Customer Focus: Is a trusted customer advocate, selflessly meeting all internal and external needs with integrity.
Action Oriented: Passionate about the work and the goals of the company, maintaining high levels of productivity and a positive impact.
Strategic Agility: Understands the company’s vision, prioritizes their work accordingly and makes knowledgeable decisions.
SnapAV is seeking an experienced sales professional to fill the position of Territory Sales Representative in various markets across the United States. This position will report to the Business Development Manager and will be responsible for expanding sales with existing customers as well as creating new opportunities within the assigned territory. This individual will work effectively with internal support departments such as customer care and marketing. The TSR (Territory Sales Representative) will continuously expand customer understanding and use SnapAV product solutions and capabilities to grow revenue.
- Identify and develop new prospects, generate product interest and expand category penetration of existing customer base
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with both technical and business leaders
- Strong sales characteristics and skills, including: qualifying skills, overcoming objections and obstacles to a sale, and asking for the business
- Sell an evolving and expanding lineup of products
- Effective internal communication regarding customers, products and services to maximize sales growth opportunity
- Ensure continued customer satisfaction, build and maintain customer relationships and follow up with company resources to make sure after sales support is received
- Ability to remain professional and focused throughout conflict resolution
- Capable of multi-tasking and self-managing day-to-day scheduling
- 3+ years’ experience in territory sales
- 3+ years’ experience in custom AV/electronics
- Demonstrated track record of proven business results
- Problem-solver with strong client/executive relationship management abilities
- Ability to think strategically and make decisions based on thorough research and analysis
- Willing to travel 50% of the time
- Active and clean driver’s license
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous knowledge of control systems
- Located in Texas preferred
SnapAV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.