Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vice President, Account Management - Universities
- System ID
- Relocation Type
- Employment Status
Sodexo is currently searching for a Vice President, Account Management for our Universities West Division. Reporting to the Universities West CEO, this critical role will be responsible for the retention of accounts within the alignment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a team of engaged and high-performing Account Managers.
- Developing relationships with key clients to drive strategic account growth.
- Setting pro-active retention strategies for the geography.
- Developing strategy and planning processes for key accounts.
- Partnering with Operations VPs on Fresh Eyes Review actions.
- Working with Clients for Life and Operations leaders to develop short and long-term plan for all key retention processes.
- Partnering with operations to develop long-term strategic account retention plans.
- Overseeing sales strategy and proposal processes for all retention bids within the geographical area.
- Coordinating resources to develop strategic business plans for proactive contract renewals.
- Identifying opportunities for account growth through expansion of relevant offers and services
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Demonstrated success in Business Development, Operations, and/or client retention leadership roles within the services industry.
- Prior experience leading high performing teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Advanced degree desirable.
- Minimum of 8 plus years of related client-facing experience.
- The ability to travel up to 70%.
Develops and executes sales and retention strategies that result in the achievement of sales, market share, account retention or market growth targets for assigned region. Defines a strategy for growing the business and reducing operating costs based on knowledge of the organization, territory planning, technological advances, external trends, competition, and customer needs. Develops and implements business plans, budgets and forecasts to attain financial goals. Conducts regular business reviews with customers to steward relationships, reaffirm strategies linked to business growth and sales targets.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 10 years
Basic Functional Experience - At least 10 years sales services or industry-related work experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.