Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Production Supervisor 1st and 3rd shifts
Job Reference #: GBU007930
Day to Day Operations
Communicate and enforce shift performance expectations to ensure SHE compliance and quality system requirements are met.
Communicate and enforce shift performance expectations and prioritize and adjust labor resources to ensure production schedule is executed per plan
Ensure team members are qualified to meet expectations
Execute incident investigations as assigned by Production Area Leader
Participate in select Area Improvement Teams (AITs) as applicable
Manage work cell front line tasks such as housekeeping inspections, handbook and other audits, satellite accumulation, etc. and ensures SHE compliance and 5S standards are sustained
Act as on-site supervision on off-shifts/weekends to ensure continual plant operations
- All area operators have been properly trained and understand SHE, Quality, Productivity and Continuous Improvement processesPerformance
- Accountable for holding team members accountable for their performance, including issuing disciplinary action if necessary
- Accountable for holding team members accountable for their performance, including taking appropriate corrective action and disciplinary action if performance or behavior is not sustainedGoal Setting
- Work Cell shift goals are identified and aligned with operations Key X's
- Work Cell shift goals are communicated to area operatorsCompetencies
- Collaboration and Acts with Integrity
- Performance and results
- Decision Making
High school diploma with 3-5 years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment or 3-5 years Cytec experience
BS Engineering/Science Degree
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage team members.
- Understanding manufacturing processes
- Understand key operational metrics
- Understanding of maintenance and engineering
- Understanding processes to engage cross-functional teams to achieve business goals.