Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Site Planning Leader
Responsible for all site planning activities at the Greenville, TX site. This includes finished goods planning, raw material planning and inventory management. This role is a working lead where the person will be required to understand direct report duties and back up as necessary. Focus areas include Health, Safety and Environment, inventory / cash management and customer metric improvements (On Time in Full, Lead Time and Order Acknowledgement). This position leads the Greenville site in the process outlining supply / demand balance gaps and mitigating actions. Responsible for developing the supply plan in support of the monthly demand plan. Interacts cross functionally with marketing, sales, manufacturing, supply chain, product management and NPI (new product introduction) teams to facilitate the planning process.
- Planning leader at the site and member of the site leadership team. (Dotted line reporting relationship to the Site Manager)
- Responsible for people management and talent enhancement / development of the site planning team.
- Interact across sites where necessary to proactively resolve constraints or mitigate supply issues.
- Responsible for the inventory plan, detailed schedule aligned with master supply plan.
- Responsible to adhere to global planning rules of engagement / processes and use of planning tools.
- 5-10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment. Experience using a formal ERP system (Baan, SAP, other). Experience working in a formal S&OP process desired.
- Proven experience in a mfg business working in a demand management or related role. Ideally the candidate will have knowledge of the business / industry and be well versed in forecasting techniques and KPIs (key measurements).
- Bachelor of Science Degree in supply chain, business, finance, engineering or related area. MBA a plus.
- Prior experience with NPI (new product introduction) stage-gate process.
- Experience with make to order environment preferred.
- Change management leadership experience
- APICS CPIM / CSCP desirable
- Proven track record of delivering results, coaching / developing people and working in a fast paced growth environment.
- Understand and use of ERP systems (Baan or SAP knowledge a plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft programs especially Excel (including pivot table use, lookup and macros), PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with S&OP and working on metrics based continuous improvement.
- Ability to communicate throughout the organization with multiple levels and departments including supply chain, manufacturing, sales, marketing and finance.
- Team player – works cross functionally and globally.
- Good time management skills, ability to handle several different projects at the same time.