Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Representative – ISR Deals
at Splunk Inc.
Posting Title: Inside Sales Representative – ISR Deals
Location: Splunk office in Plano (Plano/Dallas Texas)
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Do you want to make an impact and expand your sales knowledge and learn from the best? Are you passionate about groundbreaking technology and help business think differently? If you answered yes, then we might have a home here for you at Splunk! The Inside Sales Rep (for Named Accounts) will be responsible for expanding and growing territories for Splunk. You will use your sales, negotiation and leadership skills to prospect, and conduct lead generation techniques and sell Splunk's award-winning software into well-known brand-named companies. You have a consistent record of selling software or services and you know how to build beneficial, positive relationships with customers.
You will follow up with in-bound leads and status update through the company CRM system as well conduct outbound prospecting and lead generation. You are an expert at qualifying leads and you will schedule product demos for customers.
- Display a real passion for handling accounts by building and fostering client relationships through personalized contact, understanding of client’s needs, and ability to communicate solution values of products and services. In addition, you will:
- Drive <$100,000 Transactions
- Pipeline Generation
- Identify Greenfield Accounts - Prospecting
- Accurately forecast opportunities based upon realistic assessments
- Divide and Conquer accounts with Regional Sales Manager
- Work with Install Base – Term and Cloud A1 Renewals
- Manage Professional Services and Education offerings
- Sales Qualified Lead Qualifications – Conversion to Opportunity
- Complex Quote assistance
- Entitlement Assistance
You have around 3-4 years of experience in selling enterprise IT solutions (BI, data analytics, security software, risk management software or networking performance). As well as a solid reputation for consultative sales experience and meaningful companies/businesses to think differently and references to back it up.
- You have a reputation for exceeding quota, putting the customer first, and consultative approach
- Previously worked in fast growing software sales company and sold a complex software solution to enterprise companies
- You have developed new business and handled sales cycle, from generating leads through closing deals
- Excellent verbal, written interpersonal skills and building relationships
- A logical and analytical thinker and have demonstrated negotiation skills
- Strong technical aptitude, strong computer skills – CRM system, Word, Excel, Salesforce.com
- Extraordinary organizational skills with the shown ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Self-starter able to work independently but also be a contributing member of a team and share your successes
- Desire to grow within sales field organization
- Highly motivated and professional, with excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Able to commute daily to our Plano office (this is not a remote position and we are only able to consider local candidates or candidates willing to relocate on their own).
Splunk’s Big Perks
- Two fully stocked kitchens to make breakfast, lunch, etc.
- Fresh fruit
- Sandwich/salad materials
- Refreshment refrigerator has sodas, water, energy drinks and juice.
- Fully stocked beer and adult beverage refrigerator located in both kitchens.
- Lunch is on Splunk once a week (and breakfast)
- A catered lunch & a catered breakfast provided to all employees weekly.
- Get competitive with fellow Splunkers on our ping pong tables.
- Enjoy your holidays! Splunk gives all employees 16 paid holidays
- Included is a 4th of July summer break and end of the year winter break (holiday break).
- 3 weeks of paid vacation time (PTO) is not affected by our paid holidays off.
- All employees grated 2 weeks of paid sick time.
- Love volunteering?
- Splunk grants 3 days of paid time off for an employee to volunteer at an organization of their choice, separate from PTO.
- Education reimbursement program available.
- Discount programs help Splunker save money on event tickets, online shopping, amusement parks, 24 Hour Fitness membership and more!
- Medical, dental and vision packages available to all employees upon hiring.
- 401K program available.
We value diversity at our company. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk. We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!