Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Carrollton Springs - House Supervisor (RN)
Job Reference #: 8a7883a8670aeb5b01671d4b92df5a21
Categories: Healthcare - Support Services, Healthcare - RNs & Nurse Management, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
Registered Nurse (RN) – House Supervisor
Full Time day and night shifts available
Carrollton Springs is a 78-bed behavioral hospital located near Dallas in Carrollton, TX. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Carrollton Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®, 97% of our patients recommend treatment at Carrollton Springs*
The Carrollton Springs Nursing Team is devoted to providing innovative and exceptional psychiatric care in a safe and therapeutic environment. We focus on creating a strong foundation for long-term healing and recovery with evidence-based practices, and utilizing medication therapy that is relevant and up to date. Above all, we truly value that both the patients and our staff are treated with dignity and respect, always going that extra mile to ensure a positive environment. So, do you have what it takes to become part of a team dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®?
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team members
- Oversees the entire hospital operation during the time which administration is not present.
- Oversees performance, maintains schedules, and completes education and coaching when necessary.
- Assists DON in conducting department meetings
- Displays a thorough nursing knowledge including assessments, treatment planning, discharge and admission procedures, medication distribution and medical care.
- Deliver quality nursing care to ensure goals of the treatment plan are properly executed
- Must be 21 years of age, Graduate from an accredited program of professional nursing training
- Current unencumbered license to practice by the State Board of Nursing
- CPR Certification and Crisis Prevention Training (CPI) within 30 days of employment and prior to any patient contact
- May be required to work flexible hours and overtime
Previous experience in a psychiatric health care facility, with direct experience working with chemical dependency, dual diagnosis, psychiatric and geriatric patients preferred. Experience in patient assessments, family motivations, treatment planning and communication with external review organizations or comparable entities.
*Source: Mental Health Outcomes: Patient Satisfaction Survey 2016