Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Assurance Clerk (Distribution Center) – 2nd Shift
at Stein Mart
- Job ID
- 2951 GSW Parkway, suite 160
- Grand Prairie
- Supply Chain/Logistics - Supply Chain Operations
- Position Status
- Regular Full-Time
- Location : Location
- US-TX-Grand Prairie
Stein Mart is a national off-price retailer offering designer and name-brand fashion apparel, home décor, accessories, and shoes at everyday discount prices. Stein Mart provides real value that customers love in over 280 stores across the United States and online. Apply today and join the team!
At Stein Mart, our purpose is to inspire our customers to look and feel special while saving money. Six values support our purpose, guide our behavior and smartly move us along our path to accomplishing our goals. Embracing this purpose and demonstrating these values will bring out the best in us every day and our customers will feel special every time they interact with us.
We are welcoming, friendly and look for ways to make you feel special
We are accountable for our actions and challenge ourselves to proactively improve
We move with speed and purpose to achieve success
We are kind and concerned for the well-being of every person
We are empowered to be innovative and resourceful
We make things easy for people to shop and work with us
- Scan cartons into warehouse management system.
- Scan merchandise and compare physical characteristics (hanger, prices, or hang tag, etc.).
- Identify whether merchandise moves to VAS or to sort.
- Creating and printing system shipping labels as needed.
- Basic key entry to move through menu.
- Meet daily productivity standards.
- Be able to clearly identify colors.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Audit cartons for quantity and quality issues.
- Initiate appropriate action when material received is damaged or defective.
- Communicate PO discrepancies with Vendor Compliance via email.
- Work closely with QA associates and management team members in handling PO issues and maintaining cycle time.
- Train new associates on QA procedure.
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED).
Effectively communicate verbally.
Willingness to cooperate and work with others to achieve results.
Detail-oriented; willingness to follow-through and complete tasks to meet deadlines.
Team player and Self-starter.
Willingness to adapt to change.
Ability lift 40 pounds or more repeatedly.
- Walking, standing, stooping, reaching and lifting will constitute 100% of a work shift.