Service King Collision Repair Centers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Experienced Associate/Call Center Richardson, TX
at Service King Collision Repair Centers
Job TitleCustomer Experienced Associate/Call Center Richardson, TX-11313
LocationCustomer Care Center-9800
Provide the best possible customer support to users of the Customer Care Center (including customers, shop personnel, and insurance partners) to maximize revenue generated through capturing sales leads.
- Respond to inbound calls and assist callers in any way possible within the confines of company policies.
- Make outbound calls based on assignments from Customer Care Center Manager with the objective of convincing customers to schedule an appointment for collision services at a Service King facility in their home area.
- Accurately inform customers of the collision repair process in accordance with company policies and their insurance company guidelines if applicable.
- Record results and details of calls in customer care database including names, address, all possible telephone numbers, fax number and e-mail address.
- Notify pertinent shops in advance of all scheduled appointments with full customer details and assigned Repair Order # using MS Outlook.
- Perform data, performance and financial analysis
- Gather, track and trend data from various sources, such as various databases, phone system, quality phone recording system, Excel spreadsheets, etc.
- Analyze data to uncover root-cause, favorable/unfavorable outcomes, financial impacts
- Build data models to trend, forecast, predict, etc.
- Formulate and present data in comprehensive manner, using Excel, SQL, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Exceptional Excel experience
- Strong reporting, forecasting, modeling and presenting skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet aggressive timelines/deadlines and ability to flex priorities as needed
- Professional, confident and good communications skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with teammates at all levels
- Ability to gather and analyze complex data timely and accurately
- Some IT programming experience preferred
- Call Center workforce Management scheduling and forecasting exciting experience preferred
- 5 years of data analyst experience in a highly complex operation
- 2 or more years as an analyst in a high volume Contact Center
Service King's Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance & Vision Care
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Weekly Pay
- Low cost uniforms for applicable positions
- 401(k) at 50% employer matching up to 8% of compensation
- Transfer opportunities between all existing markets
With 2018, our Customer Care Center launched a Career Progression Program. This program allows teammates to grow within the Center. There are five different promotion levels within the Customer Care Center, as well as, the potential to transition to another department. Each promotion includes a pay increase. Upon interviewing, be sure to ask your interviewer for additional information on this amazing new program.
Join our ONE winning team -- APPLY TODAY!