Stock Building Supply
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
General Ledger Specialist
at Stock Building Supply
The successful General Ledger Specialist will perform a wide variety of tasks in a timely manner. The ideal person has 1-2 years experience in a similar, fast paced, Accounting role, works well with others and likes to take on more responsibilities as they progress in their career. We offer a collegial atmosphere, full benefits package to include a 401k match.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Process accounts receivables invoice and credits
- Records and invoices credit and cash received and prepares bank deposit.
- Provides customers with account information.
- Prepares vendors payables.
- Checks credit applications and responds to credit reference calls.
- Performs other related duties as necessary.
- Process customer accounts, credit checks, and construction loans. Reconcile petty cash, DVARs, and accounts receivable ledgers.
- Input accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger information
- Receive and list monies on account. Generate correction and credit invoices for customer accounts. Assist with credit references and processing credit applications.
- Contact customers on credit applications, billings, collecting on accounts, and in setting up new accounts
- MS excel, Outlook, and MS word experience.
- Timberline or similar construction management software a plus.
- 1-2 years experience in a similar, fast paced, Accounting role