Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Manager, Process and Transformation - OnSite Services in Flower Mound, TX at Stryker Corporation
at Stryker Corporation
The Associate Manager, Process and Transformation - OnSite, will be responsible for managing the Process and Transformation team, measuring the effectiveness of OnSite service offerings, establishing and tracking metrics for internal and external use, establishing best practices related to the peri-operative workflow, and building out OnSite’s internal lean management capabilities. Key business areas include talent management, process development, and internal deployment of lean tools and facilitation of customer-facing lean activities.
- Direct supervision of Process and Transformation Analyst (PTA), including defining day to day responsibilities and key performance objectives for the role. Focus on the development and engagement of the PTA team.
- Identify critical OnSite responsibilities/processes that impact patient and customer satisfaction and develop standardized best practices where feasible.
- Identify and develop internal metrics related to the OnSite program to be tracked and trended by the PTA team.
- Utilize lean concepts and tools to develop a culture of continuous improvement within the OnSite PTA team.
- Establish the capability for the OnSite PTA team to facilitate customer lean activities, such as Kaizen events and Value Stream Maps.
- Partner with Sr. Manager, OnSite Services to develop and execute long-term strategy for the Process and Transformation team.
- Partner cross-functionally and with other ProCare and OnSite stakeholders to develop strategy for the OnSite business.
- Partner with OnSite leadership to build and implement an effective lean management system to effectively support Stryker employees as well as customers
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) in a related field.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in related field
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory or management experience
- Ability to establish a long term vision/strategy for team
- Ability to manage a team remotely
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Strong performance management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must be process and data oriented – needs to be effective at building processes and structure
- Advanced knowledge of Lean concepts, tools, and the transformation system
- Strong organizational skills – ability to create and integrate multiple programs and systems.
- Ability to partner with other departments and divisions across the organization
- Ability to effectively coach others through asking questions to promote behavior change and self-improvement
- Basic knowledge of Stryker Endoscopy products
- Must be able to observe and correct minute inconsistencies (e.g. in the printed word, product appearance, etc.)
- Ability to use common office equipment (e.g. calculator, computer terminal, fax machine, etc.)
- Minimum 25% travel required
- Quality or Operations background would be beneficial
Work From Home: Remote
Travel Percentage: 30%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.