Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead Talent Acquistion Business Partner in Flower Mound, TX at Stryker Corporation
at Stryker Corporation
Do you want to be a true partner with the business to bring top talent into the organization? At Stryker, our mission in Talent Acquisition is “Together with our hiring teams, we enable Stryker’s mission through delivery of top diverse talent.” We want to attract top performers and are looking for a highly skilled Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Business Partner (TABP) to do that! We are driven to make healthcare better! As a TABP, you will play an integral role in bringing our greatest asset to the organization - people.
Who we want
Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
Detail-oriented process improvers. Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes – finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate.
Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, and their teams.
Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
What you will do
- The primary roles this person will focus on may include Information Systems, HR, Legal, Marketing and Finance across the U.S.
- The TABP partners with our TA resources to provide candidates from diverse recruitment sources. You will build relationships with hiring managers, candidates, agency partners, and others in a way that is engaging and meaningful.
- Partner with internal and external customers, at all levels to identify trends, propose strategies, and resolve issues
- Promote a customer-centered culture serving as a consultant to internal/external customers, striving to exceed customer needs, requirements, and expectations
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities to drive efficiencies
- Create a seamless and satisfying internal and external customer experience for all interactions with the team
- Consistently meet compliance measures and fulfill service level agreements
- Achieve and sustain best practices in effectiveness, quality delivery and efficiency
- Execute strategic recruitment plans to support the recruitment life-cycle for a dedicated functional area
- Provides input into the development of and execution of overall functional area recruitment strategy
- Manage a high volume of requisitions at any given time
- Support complex customer groups
- Builds and maintains relationships with HRBPs, hiring managers and candidates for a dedicated functional area
- Champion the recruitment process and provides hiring managers direction and consultation on strategic and recruitment trends, best practices, legal developments, and benchmark comparison
- Lead strategy sessions with hiring manager
- Present labor market intelligence and consultation to hiring manager
- Present candidate slate to hiring manager with recommendations
- Serve as the subject matter expert for the customer group
- Write compelling job postings to attract and engage talent
- Execute the recruiting plan for a given search and directs partners on necessary actions
- Determine when to engage Sourcing and/or third party partners
- Manage candidates from all sources, including those from Internal Mobility and agencies, from Recruiter screen through disposition/hire, including the offer stage
- Optimize the Applicant Tracking System to manage the entire candidate process and ensure optimal employment practices and compliance with government regulations
- Contribute to department Social Media efforts (e.g. contributes to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter either directly or by providing materials)
- Evaluate, interpret and explain talent based selection tools with/for hiring managers
- Assist with the coordination of interview schedules and offer letters
- Attend job fairs, university events or other recruiting venues as requested
- Utilize data and analytics to influence hiring managers and to create/drive strategy
- Create proactive innovative attraction and sourcing techniques
- Partner with dedicated business area to gain a detailed understanding of business goals and needs, providing direction and consultation on strategic and emerging recruitment and attraction trends, best practices, legal developments, technological advancements and benchmark comparisons
- Support the workforce planning process
- Stay up to date on emerging recruitment trends, best practices, legal developments, and benchmark comparisons
- Support special projects of varying size under direction of leadership
What you need
- Bachelors Degree
- 6 or more years of experience or applicable Stryker experience
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, including both oral and written communication
- Must be able to multitask and bring tasks through to completion with minimal supervision
- Must be able to negotiate effectively
- Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time
- Be proficient at understanding the use of recruiting tools such as Talent profiles, Performance Profiles and Behavioral Interviewing
- Must be able to analyze and resolve both routine and non-routine Human Resources and business issues using independent judgment
Work From Home: No
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.