Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Customer Service Representative in Flower Mound, TX at Stryker Corporation
at Stryker Corporation
Who We Want
- Detail-oriented process improvers. Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes – finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Goal-oriented developers. Keeping the customer and requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
Challengers. People who seek out the hard projects and work to find just the right solutions.
?Customer-oriented achievers. Representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships.
Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
What You Will Do
- Participate in the training and onboarding of Customer Service Representatives.
- Provide phone support for inquiries from sales and healthcare professionals, inclusive of escalated cases.
- Engage, interact, and respond in a prompt, accurate, courteous and poised manner in order to encourage positive business relationships
- Process all work in accordance with relevant working practices and standard operating procedures.
- Provide feedback and suggestions to improve service levels, internal processes and customer support methodology
- Consistently demonstrate a positive, constructive, and cooperative attitude in the business environment.
- Provide support beyond standard hours as needed if call volume and/or workload require additional time.
- Support Sales Department by providing answers to questions generated by telephone, e-mails and fax. Researches responses with sales.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Determine charges for product requests / usage, collaborate with Accounts Receivable on invoice disputes / discrepancies, take appropriate action required to resolve dispute.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Maintain customer pricing in systems of record, including entering contracts as required.
- Implement and support Quality initiatives throughout Customer Service workflow.
- Implement procedures to maintain accurate inventory records in the ERP system through proper billing and replenishment processes.
- Maintain reporting and dashboards in CRM system, communicate and drive key metrics with CSRs
What We Need
- 5+ years of customer or account management experience
- Managed groups of 10+ people preferred
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Passion for best-in-class customer service and ability to make customers promoters of our products and services
- Drive to dig into the details of customer issues to solve problems proactively
- Computer skills and know-how to navigate between different systems
- Enthusiasm to learn about Stryker Joint Replacement game-changing products and technology
- Proficient knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Proficient computer skills (e.g. ERP systems, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, Excel and Word.)
- Proficient problem solving and communication skills
- Proficient organizational, customer service and follow up skills
- Proficient phone skills; ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to successfully communicate verbally and writing
- Proficient accuracy in data entry and report generation
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours, as needed to support the business needs.
- Must be able and willing to work successfully in a team environment.
- Prefer demonstrated knowledge of the medical implant industry and hospital customer base
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Work From Home: No
Travel Percentage: None
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.