Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Team Lead, Customer Service in Flower Mound, TX at Stryker Corporation
at Stryker Corporation
Who We Want
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, and their teams.
- Talent developers. Growth-oriented managers who recruit and hire top-performing talent and prioritize the development of their team members.
- Network builders. Managers who build connections with other teams and divisions and coordinate cross-functional collaboration.
- Managers who drive performance. People who implement process improvements and leverage the talent of their team to consistently increase performance and productivity.
- Quality-focused team drivers. People who push their team to deliver the highest quality products and solutions in a timely manner.
- Insightful advisors. Managers who lead strategy development and provide guidance to teams.
What You Will Do
- Directs and guides day to day function of team to ensure order entry accuracy and efficiency, collecting PO’s, driving down Open ARO orders, building and maintaining professional relationships with internal and external customers.
- May act as a liaison between customers and manufacturing, sales, service, and accounting to resolve status, order accuracy, delivery and billing issues.
- Assist customer service representatives by addressing issues when necessary
- Provide phone support for inquiries from sales and healthcare professionals
- Train and support new team members and other team members with problem resolutions and proper operations protocol
- Engage, interact, and respond in a prompt, accurate, courteous and poised manner to encourage positive business relationships. Consistently demonstrate a positive, constructive, and cooperative attitude in the business environment
- Process all work in accordance with relevant working practices and standard operating procedures
- Provide coaching, feedback and guidance to improve service levels, internal processes and customer support methodology
- Provide support beyond standard hours as needed if call volume and/or workload require additional time
- Support Sales Department by providing answers to questions generated by telephone, e-mails and fax. Research responses with sales.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions in CRM system, details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Determine charges for product requests / usage, collaborate with Accounts Receivable on invoice disputes / discrepancies, take appropriate action required to resolve dispute.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Manage, report and analyze Customer Service metrics and productivity.
- Evaluates customer/sales service performance results and ensures corrective action takes place to achieve goals.
- Maintain customer pricing in ERP system, including working with Contracts and Pricing team to validate current contract are loaded in ERP system. Provide timely communication of pricing disputes from customers and ensure understanding of accurate contract and pricing terms.
- Implement and support Quality initiatives throughout Customer Service workflow processes
- Understand and implement procedures to maintain accurate inventory records in the ERP system through proper billing and replenishment processes.
- Maintain reporting and dashboards in CRM system, communicate and drive key metrics with CSRs
What You Need
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated computer skills (e.g. ERP and CRM systems, Outlook, Access, Excel and Word.)
- Demonstrated problem solving and communication skills
- Proven customer or account management experience
- Managerial experience leading a customer service team supporting external customers
- Must have demonstrated team leadership, communication, and talent evaluation skills
- Understanding of customer service value, chain of handling and resolving and following up on client inquiries
- Proven success in implementing customer service related performance measures metrics and productivity analysis
- Must be able to drive team productivity and develop individual relationships across the organization
- Understanding of the impact of customer service across multiple demographics
- Demonstrated ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with ability to successfully communicate verbally and in writing
- Must be able to lead and work in a team environment
- Prefer demonstrated knowledge of the medical implant industry and hospital customer base
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours, as needed to support the business needs
- 4-6 years related experience, preferably in a managerial role.
- Prefer BS/BA in business or related discipline
- High School or equivalent required
Work From Home: No
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.