Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- # of Openings
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
The Texas Health Orthopedic Surgery Center Heritage is a single-specialty ambulatory surgery center located near Keller/Fort Worth Texas, which is a short commute from Dallas. Our center has been open since September 2018. With four operating rooms we will provide Orthopedics, Spine, and Pain surgery services.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
Under the direction of the Registered Nurse, the Medical Assistant performs assigned tasks that involve specific services for patients which are supportive and complementary to nursing practice.
- Prepares patients for surgery under nursing supervision.
- Perform housekeeping/stocking duties
- Performs post-operative direct patient care service under nursing supervision.
- Supports the flow of patient admissions.
- Supports the flow of the surgical schedule via ancillary services.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Successful completion of BCLS Course within 90 days of employment or documentation of current BCLS certification.
- Certification is preferred
- MA experience preferred
- Must be personable, friendly, and exhibit flexibility and positive interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills MANDATORY
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule and maintain regular attendance.
Please send resumes to email@example.com