Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PACU Registered Nurse
- # of Openings
SCA owns and/or provides management services to
205 ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals, and hospital surgery departments, in partnership with approximately 2,800 physicians and in affiliation with 105 health systems. SCA's clinical systems, service line growth strategies, benchmarking processes, and efficiency programs create measurable advantage for surgical facilities – clinically, operationally, and financially.
Facility Description: Texas Health Surgery Center Addison is an ambulatory surgery center with two operating rooms and one procedure room. Services lines include pain management, spine, orthopedics, urology, general, and ENT.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
The PACU Registered Nurse is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and coordinating patient care from admission to discharge. The Registered Nurse is responsible for the achievement of patient outcomes in accordance with the mission, vision, and values of the facility.
FULL AND PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
- History and physical assessment of patient
- Complete review of medical records
- Communicates with members of healthcare team
- Monitors vital signs, recognizes emergencies and notifies the appropriate personnel
- Maintains an environment that promotes safety
- Explains discharge instructions to patient, family, responsible adult
- Prepares and restocks recovery area
- Assists with postoperative patient calls.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing. At least one year of medical/surgical nursing experience preferred.
- Current state licensure to practice.
- Successful completion of Basic Life Support (BLS)/Basic Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) within 90 days of employment or documentation of current BLS/ACLS certification.
- Successful completion of ACLS Course within 90 days of employment or documentation of current ACLS certification.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org