Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Standards Coordinator
- Full Time Employee
- # of Openings
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
Texas Health Surgery Center Fort Worth Midtown is an affiliate of Surgical Care Affiliates andTexas Health Resources and is a values based healthcare provider committed to delivering world-class service. We are a multi-specailty facility with seven operating suites performing outpatient cases for Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, ENT, Spine, General, Gynecology, Plastic/Reconstructive, Podiatry and Pain Management cases. Our hours of operation are Monday - Friday. Texas Health Surgery Center Fort Worth Midtown offers competitive pay and benefits package. The facility also offers an exceptional workplace culture with a family-like atmosphere.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
An exciting career opportunity is now available for the right individual at Texas Health Surgery Center Fort Worth Midtown. The mission of center is to care for our patients, serve our physicians, and improve healthcare in America. The center is surgery focused and is partnered with team members, physicians, Surgical Care Affiliates, and Texas Health Resources.
Clinical Quality Coordinator
- Clinical Quality Coordinator is responsible for oversight of the Facility's Quality Program including:
- Education and Training
- Risk Management
- Life Safety
- Employee Health
- Infection Control
- Peer Review
- Accreditation Preparedness
- Ability to correlate clinical data and identify if opportunities for improvement exist
- Ability to advise and implement clinical quality best practices
- Maintains ongoing knowledge of corporate and facility policies and procedures
- Maintains ongoing knowledge of accreditation and regulatory standards
- Ensures all members of the Quality Council are trained and fulfilling responsibilities
- Ensures ongoing compliance with accreditation and regulatory standards
- Utilizes resources for internal and external benchmarking
- Provides ongoing education and communication to facility teammates
- Coordinates and prepares for accreditation surveys
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Current RN licensure
- Two years previous quality or leadership experience
- Successful completion of BLS and ACLS
- Strong computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to set priorities
Please click HERE to apply
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.