Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Loan Processing Specialist
Headquartered in San Antonio, SWBC is a diversified financial services company providing a wide range of insurance, mortgage, and investment services to financial institutions, businesses, and individuals. With offices across the country, SWBC is committed to providing quality products, outstanding service, and customized solutions in all 50 states.
Prepares and processes mortgage loan files from application through approval; assures compliance with bank, regulatory and investor guidelines and customer service standards; communicates with customers, internal staff, title companies, and the like to respond to inquiries; and obtains all necessary documentations required for the file through approval.
- Orders credit reports, appraisals, title commitments, IRS and W-2 transcripts, flood certifications, insurance, payoffs, verifications of rent, mortgage, and income, and surveys from the appropriate party.
- Conducts verbal verifications of employment and changes mortgagee clauses on insurance for funding.
- Assists Loan Processors with follow-up calls on items ordered and that are still outstanding.
- Assists Loan Processors with Document File Management responsibilities.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Must have at least six (6) months of mortgage loan processing, clerical, administrative support, or related mortgage industry experience.
- Must have strong organizational, time management, and decision making skills.
- Must have strong detail-oriented and multi-tasking abilities.
- Must be professional and have the ability to handle stressful situations and quick turn times.
- Must have ability to work in a fast paced production environment.
- Must possess a working knowledge of personal computers to include MS Word and Excel.
- Must be able to type at least 40 wpm accurately.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time gathering, updating, deciding, and preparing various reports and other duties.
- Must be able to lift 10- 20 lbs. of files or other loan documents.
SWBC is a Substance-Free Workplace and requires pre-employment drug testing.
Please note, SWBC does not hire tobacco users as allowed by law.
SWBC offers an excellent employee benefits package that includes: 401(k) with company match, medical/dental, Life, Long Term Disability, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Long Term Care insurance policies. SWBC also provides opportunities for professional growth. To learn more about SWBC, visit our website at www.SWBC.com. If interested, please click the appropriate apply button. Only those candidates who meet the minimum requirements need apply.
Headquartered in San Antonio, SWBC is a diversified financial services company which provides a wide range of insurance, mortgage, and investment services to financial institutions, businesses, and individuals. With offices across the country, we are committed to providing quality products, outstanding service, and customized solutions in all 50 states.
For employees of SWBC, it’s no surprise that our organization is consistently ranked as one of the Best Places to Work in San Antonio as well as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Texas. And it’s not only the excellent benefits package and competitive pay that keeps SWBC in the running; it’s highly attributed to the team-oriented culture of the organization. At SWBC, we offer our employees the opportunity to grow personally and professionally and to contribute to the success of a diverse organization.
Are you ready to work for a great company that is a great place to work? Join our Talent Network!
What is a Talent Network?