Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Accounting Manager
- Job ID
- US-TX-Fort Worth
Title: Sr Accounting Manager
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Are you ready to jump-start your career, rather than just work a job? Are you energetic and enthusiastic about using your skills and financial data to tell a story to your fellow executive team members, rather than just present numbers?
- Like to bring new ideas that will grow and shape the company from a financial and accounting perspective
- Like to take initiative and embrace the opportunity to learn something new
- Are detail-oriented yet adaptable, and have a desire to move to the next level in your career
… Then we want to talk to you!
We are currently evaluating candidates for a future hiring need, expected around Spring/Summer 2019.
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary plus bonus opportunities
- Innovative and forward-thinking work environment
- Opportunity to be a key member of the executive team of a rapidly-growing company
What You’ll Be Doing (At a Glance):
We are a small and growing company seeking an innovative leader who has what it takes to take the reins of our finances, as well as oversee HR and IT. YOU are a financial leader who thinks strategically about continuous improvement and has the ability to always keep an eye on what’s next while still managing the day-to-day.
- Overseeing all accounting functions of the company
- Producing financial reports; preparing end of month financial statements
- Maintaining banking relationships
- Maintaining accounting records, controls and budgets, and accounts receivable/payable
- Managing cash flow and communicating with vendors for payment
- Providing analytics - measuring and managing trends
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures
- Prepares and manages budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on necessary actions
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential
- Oversees outsourced IT and HR function, and manages internal HR projects as needed
Who We Are:
As an industry leader in life sciences, we manufacture critical components for pharmaceutical testing and manufacturing. We have four manufacturing facilities across multiple states, and you will work out of our home office in Fort Worth, TX.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Demonstrated leadership experience as an Accounting Manager, Director of Accounting, or Controller for a small to mid-sized company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working collaboratively with key players, including executive team
- Quickbooks experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing accounting, product costing and budgeting and forecasting
- Knowledge of finance, accounting and costing principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Sounds Great, Right? Here’s What’s Next:
Apply online and we’ll reach out to discuss further!