Tamko Roofing Products Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Records Program Manager
at Tamko Roofing Products Inc
TAMKO Building Products LLC is seeking a Records Program Manager for the Cypress Waters office in Dallas, Texas or at our Corporate office in Joplin, Missouri. The Records Manager is tasked with managing the records management program to ensure compliance with TAMKO’s retention policy for electronically stored records using methods that are systematic, consistent, auditable, and compliant with internal and external regulations.
Summary of Essential Functions:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may also be assigned.
- Responsible for leading, planning and managing the IT-led records management program for electronic Company records and non-records.
- Serves as the IT functional expert on Enterprise-wide electronic records management systems and issues. Advises project managers, the CIO, and the General Counsel's Office on adequacy of documentation and management of agency records. Keeps senior management informed on current and projected operational requirements, issues, legislative, and regulatory matters. Facilitates communications among these offices in matters relating to records/information assets and the management of risks to those assets.
- Works closely and proactively with legal counsel to ensure that records/information assets are managed to ensure accountability and mitigate records-related litigation risks.
- Monitors, and administers enterprise records management information systems and uses them to enforce retention policy.
- Manages records management technical resources.
- Ensures quality control on all system changes.
- Participates in business justification process for all major information systems to ensure that records management functionality appropriate to the records/information assets they support is included in system design. Advises project managers and IT managers on metadata requirements necessary to achieve this functionality.
- Works with the PMO, Operations, Business Analysts, Development, and CIO to build records management functionality into the enterprise architecture and to ensure all information systems incorporate records management functionality appropriate to the records/information assets they support.
- Plans, organizes, directs, reviews, coordinates, and establishes controls for all records activities.
- Coordinates with project managers to ensure records creation, maintenance, use, and disposition are in accordance with policy.
- Promotes effective records management throughout the company.
- Ensures that personnel are knowledgeable and kept current about records management principles and requirements, and that they receive records management training appropriate to their needs.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
- 10 years’ experience in IT, with 5-7 years of experience with records management systems.
- Experience with Records Management, SAP Archiving objects, Open Text Archive Server, Open Text xECM, MS O365, etc.
- Experience configuring, using, and administering records management software.
- Experience with Dolphin/Seralla ARC, AEC, and AMT preferred.
- Records Management/Information Governance certifications preferred.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods; must be able to operate a computer and other forms of office technology; must be able to effectively communicate.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
In addition to an attractive wage, this position offers a competitive benefits package including Group Health and Life Insurance, Vision and Dental Insurance, a Flexible Benefits Plan, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match, a Profit Sharing Retirement Plan, and other benefits.
This job description is subject to change at any time.