Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Power Generation Field Service Technician - 18000GULF
Job Reference #: 11103299
|Power Generation Field Service Technician|
Location: Houston, TX (Metro Area)
Compensation: Base Salary commensurate with experience
Benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
If you want to develop your career with the industry leader who gives you the innovative technology you love to work with and empowers you to deliver a service you can be proud of – then this is where you need to be.
This mid-range to senior role is customer-focused and is your starting spot for multiple career paths within our Service business with training on our newest product updates.
An exciting opportunity for a Power Generation Workshop OR Field Service Technician Level ll. This is where you can work on industry leading engine technology such as High-horsepower GenSets, Integrated Power Systems, and PowerCommand panels in the Commercial Industrial, Data Center, and Prime Power markets while working in some of the most beautiful scenery in the world.
Required Skills and Experience
· 3 -7plus years’ experience working as a Power Generation/Controls Technician
· Analyzing defects and maintaining power systems and equipment
· Experience in Switch gear and controllers
· Experience with Genset controls 20-2000kw range
· Experience with automatic transfer switch products
· Maintenance, Inspection/Testing and Troubleshooting/Repair of all Safety Shutdown Devices/Systems per Customer and/or Regulatory Requirements
· Performance of All Duties Safely and in Accordance with all Health, Safety and Environmental Policies, Procedures and Regulations
· Strong Electrical Aptitude/Troubleshooting Abilities
· Valid Driver’s License & Clean Driving Record
· Able to Lift 50+ Pounds
Plus Skills and Experience
· Experience with repair and maintenance of diesel engines
· Insite and InPower software experience
· High school diploma or equivalent required