Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Manager - End User Support
- Job ID
The End User Services (EUS) Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for the sale of TEKsystems Global Services (TGS) EUS suite of offerings. This includes Managed Services in Service Desk, Desktop Support and Infrastructure Deployment Services. The BDM is responsible for:
- Building market/territory plan specific to TGS offerings in the EUS space
- Developing an ongoing and progressive strategy and rhythm to execute on that plan
- Identifying and assessing customer pains, problems and opportunity
- Developing top down sales strategies to expedite and influence buyer relationships and sales cycles
- Successfully developing, refining and presenting executive level winning proposals
- Successfully negotiating multi-year multi-million dollar outcome services based contracts
- Developing market strategies that continuously feed and refine a high probability pipeline
- Aligning TGS offerings and building a lead generation strategy in a way that allows us consistent quarter over quarter and year-over-year growth.
- Being a subject matter expert in End User Services offerings
- Articulating Global Services’ capabilities and value proposition to both internal and external customers
Duties of the Role Include:
- Locate and drive potential business opportunities by contacting potential customers; discover and develop opportunities that align with TGS offerings.
- Create and execute a business development strategy for markets / clients / offerings supported
- Work effectively with Pre-Sales, Delivery, Back Office and local Resources during sales cycle
- Develop negotiating strategies; examine risks and potentials; analyze customers’ needs and goals
- Quarterback the development and presentation of solutions, proposals and contracts
- Navigate and operate effectively in a matrix sales organization
- Collaborate with other sellers in targeted customer set
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts and integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers
- Work closely and collaboratively with key internal stakeholders
Required Experience & Abilities
- 5+ years of solution sales (Managed Services) experience in End User Services (Managed Services in Service Desk, Desktop Support and large scale Infrastructure Deployment Services)
- Subject matter expertise in End User Services solution development; solution scoping, industry trends, competitive landscape, competitive bid processes, win strategies, contract negotiations
- Experienced with top down selling; developing CIO/COO/VP level top down sales strategies, proven success in developing executive networking and outreach programs
- Proven results in selling solutions that result in multi-million dollar multi-year contracts
- Experienced selling EUS Managed Services in multiple of the following verticals; Energy, Legal, Retail, Healthcare, Financial, Hi-tech and Manufacturing
- Must have proven negotiation skills, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Must have excellent written, verbal, analytical, persuasive and interpersonal skills