Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Entry Level - Full Stack/Cloud Development
- Job ID
TEKsystems Global Services® is part of TEKsystems, the leading IT services and staffing company in North America. TEKsystems Global Services provides a continuum of services ranging from engagement management to full outsourcing for applications, infrastructure and learning solutions. As a services provider, we leverage our talent management strengths to extend the business value of our client partnerships and deliver measurable business and IT outcomes.
TEKsystems Global Services is a fast-paced, growing organization with a dynamic and diverse work environment. Our strong culture is embodied by our core values— relationships, commitment, serving others and open communication. Our values guide our hiring decisions and shape how we make a meaningful impact in the IT market.
Organizations face immense pressure to continually innovate, automate and secure all manner of digital assets. TEKsystems Global Services implements the most comprehensive and agile approach to technology services using our expertise across Cloud, DevOps, Digital, Security, Automation, Apps/dev and Analytics/Insights. These pillars provide a platform to convert input into accountable & monetizable sprints, proofs, and solutions. Our mission is to save our clients time, money, and resources, allowing them to stay competitive and efficient while focusing on what they do best.
- Will function as a Junior Software Developer within the Application Development division of TEKsystems Global Services with a focus on Cloud technologies
- Responsible for the Analysis of software applications and computer systems
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Assist in analyzing, designing and developing new software applications including coding, testing, debugging and documenting programs in support of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experienced with back-end programming languages
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Understanding of server-side languages
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools
- Experience working with Agile methods and iterative development, such as Extreme Programming (XP), pair programming, SCRUM.
- Solid experience with design patterns, refactoring and unit testing and object oriented analysis/design.
- Familiarity with relational databases, preferably SQL Server
- High standards
- Bachelor’s degree /4-year college degree
- Candidate must understand business processes, be a detailed-oriented person and quickly grasp new concepts. Additionally the candidate will have strong presentation, interpersonal, software development and work management skills.