Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Recruiter - Global Services
- Job ID
Located in Irving, Texas, the TEKsystems Dallas Solution Center (DSC) specializes in the delivery of customized managed services, project-based support and outsourced solutions. This makes our DSC a sought-after resource for clients seeking U.S.-based delivery, flexible pricing models and access to secure infrastructure. Furthermore, the DSC offers strength in human capital management, proven methodologies and access to the right mix of technical resources and domain expertise. Each engagement is supported by a dedicated team of professionals who have been strategically selected to align directly to each client’s specified need.
• Application Development and Management
• Business Intelligence, ERP and Integration
• Infrastructure Services
• Quality Assurance and Testing
The role of a Dallas Solutions Center Recruiter will primarily be responsible for filling Internal/FTE roles within TEKsystems Global Services. Most of these positions will be at a Delivery Management, Architect level, or higher, requiring an overall understanding of the SDLC and IT industry. This role will also require someone to have the aptitude to understand our internal Delivery Structure, the services we provide, and ability to build relationships internally with our various hiring managers. This position will require the candidate to work out of the Dallas Solution Center .
The Dallas Solutions Center Recruiter will have access to all of TEKsystems current Recruiting tools, however, this person will be expected to leverage outside Recruiting techniques such as social and professional networking.
- Understand the market as it relates to IT Recruiting for the purpose of helping Hiring Managers qualify requirements and understand local labor market analytics
- Provide guidance and expertise as it pertains to compensation packages
- Build relationships with Hiring Managers and set expectations as it pertains to delivering candidates for requirements and receiving feedback on candidate submissions and interviews
- Maintain documentation relative to reporting as well as our Applicant Tracking System (RWS)
- Partner with our Operations Support Group/National Logistics Office for the purpose of ensuring compliance and following pre-established on-boarding procedures
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools
- Match candidates’ strengths with requirements by evaluating, screening, and interviewing candidates.
- Negotiate wages, terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain a commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Complete necessary pre-employment processes including reference checks and background/drug tests.
- Build a network of resources by becoming proficient with the internal recruiting tools and methods used by TEKsystems Global Services.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, meeting suitable candidates, verifying references.
- Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive and diverse environment.
- Communicate with peers by sharing recruiting “best practices” and providing accurate, thorough documentation on applicant tracking systems or other documentation tools.
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide exemplary customer service, gain industry knowledge, and obtain referrals.
- Coordinates phone or in-person interviews by coordinating schedules with the managers.
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring manager, business leaders and HR.
- Candidates must embody TEKsystems Core Values
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Three plus years of Staffing/Recruitment experience, strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to senior level executives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication, Management or related field preferred
- 2 year degree from a recognized college or university is preferred and not required.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience.
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of using internet search.
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
- Medical – BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental – MetLife
- Vision – Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance – Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Additional benefits include
- Short-term and long-term disability • Education assistance
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account • Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.