Texans Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Branch Manager
at Texans Credit Union
Serve our members. Develop yourself and your team. Help us be the best credit union in Texas!
If you are a personal banker or branch operations supervisor looking to a make the jump into branch leadership, this is your chance!
We’re Texans Credit Union. We are a $1.5 billion financial institution making our members’ financial dreams come true for over 60 years. We are member-owned and operated in the Dallas metro area and are looking for people to join our team who love a challenge and enjoy helping others to truly make a difference.
POSITION OVERVIEW: We’re currently seeking an ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER to join Team Texans at our Irving Blvd. branch in Dallas . Your customer service skills, sales focus and can-do attitude are a must. If you love helping people, this may be the right fit for you – after all, credit unions were built on the principle of people helping people. In the ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER role, you assist the branch manager in managing all sales, service and operational functions within the branch. You also lead and develop the branch team with the goal of providing an overall excellent member experience through all branch interactions.
• Assist in creating and maintaining a sales and service culture within the branch
• Maintain and help lead a highly-motivated, well-trained team that consistently offers excellent service to all members
• Support the maintenance of effective employee relations within the branch
• Maintain a strong sense of ownership related to the branch
• Accurately monitor key product penetration and sales metrics of the branch team to ensure profitable and sound business practices as well as the highest level of service for members
• Apply and evaluate security and audit policies and procedures, ensuring the branch is in compliance with federal laws and regulations
• Accurately track and report on branch activity, including but not limited to number of transactions, teller accuracy, loan volume, teller and loan sales, and new accounts
• Assist in leading and managing branch sales, including but not limited to the loan application process (application, processing and closing of loans), opening new accounts and servicing existing members
• Ensure branch team maintains ongoing required training to increase knowledge of various topics and skillsets
• Maintain adequate staffing schedule for efficient branch operations
• Maintain minimum quality control errors by reviewing member documentation upon completion and holding team members accountable
• Offer guidance and assistance to team members in solving complex problems or member requests • Assist in development and management of the branch budget
• Act as primary manager on duty in absence of the branch manager
• Other duties as needed
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Only applications that meet the following requirements will be considered. Please note: this position is NOT entry-level.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years of sales and service experience in a retail or financial institution environment
• Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience in a bank, credit union branch, finance company, or equivalent management experience
• Successful completion of a drug screen, credit check and background check