Texas Capital Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Texas Capital Bank
- Location: Address
- 2350 Lakeside Blvd.
- Information Technology
Texas Capital Bank is hiring for a ServiceNow Administrator to configure and develop core OOTB solutions in our enterprise deployment of ServiceNow. The ServiceNow Administrator will work with the ServiceNow functional and admin teams in the design, development, and implementation of ServiceNow applications. The ServiceNow Administrator will also provide architectural input and maintain stability of the overall platform by ensuring the use of appropriate design and development standards at all times.
- Solution and provide requested enhancements to existing ServiceNow applications
- Working knowledge of systems and network performance and availability monitoring and analysis as well as configuration management
- User Interface - Configure and maintain Forms, Lists, Views, UI Policy, UI Scripts, UI Actions, View Rules, Welcome Page Content, Map Pages and other UI elements for all currently installed Service Now modules
- Advanced scripting of business rules, UI Policies, Client Scripts, ACLs, Workflow Activities, etc.
- 3rd party software integrations with ServiceNow
- Facilitate and support the rollout of new application and enhancements in ServiceNow
- Configure ServiceNow Discovery and Orchestration.
- Experience in working on latest versions of the platform like Madrid,New York.
- Experience in Integrations via Scripted APIs , Azure ,Other 3rd party tools.
- Experience with System Discovery and License / Entitlement Management desirable
- Understanding of IT help desk and service management along with a good understanding of the ITIL framework
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification preferred
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification preferred
- ITIL V 3 or 4 Foundation Certification preferred
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, a similar technical discipline, or comparable industry experience
- Minimum 3+ years of ServiceNow development, configuration and administration experience in an enterprise environment
- Participation in the full software development life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, and promotion into Production
- Knowledge of system design and development used within Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, JAXWS)
- Strong knowledge of Web 2.0 Technologies (Java Scripting, XML, HTML, AJAX, Jelly, CSS, PERL scripting, etc.), PowerShell
- Integration (interfacing) of enterprise software systems with ServiceNow
- Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Knowledge, Release Management, Service Portal, Nuvolo Facilities Management, SN Mobile App etc.
- Experience working in and managing multiple update sets and coordinating their promotion throughout multiple instances.
- Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and ongoing knowledge of the latest ServiceNow features.
- Experience in multiple ServiceNow implementations and have developed custom applications
- System Properties - UI, CSS, System, Email, Approval, LDAP, Application, Localization, Security, Users, and Groups
- LDAP, SSO, Initial Data Loads, base Import Sets, automated integrations, and address exceptions
- Reports, Service Level Agreement, Notifications, and Alerts
- Solid understanding of encoded queries, reporting, database views, SQL, stored procedures
- Agile Software development practices
- Working knowledge of LDAP, AD, SSO, Email Infrastructure, Web Services