Texas Western Hospitality
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Courtyard Bistro Supervisor
at Texas Western Hospitality
Texas Western Hospitality and managing partner Western International own and operate over thirty hotels, ranging from select service and full service to extended stays. We build and manage only the best brands. We proudly fly Marriott, Hilton, and Holiday Inn flags. We operate hotels throughout Texas, Arizona, North Carolina, and Washington State. We also have several properties currently under construction, which will be opening in the near future.
At TWH, we fly the best flags, build the best hotels and employ the best people. This simple, yet proven strategy has allowed us to deliver exceptional results to our stakeholders, investment partners, owners, associates, and customers alike.
The Food Supervisor directs and supervises the food preparation for specific shifts in all food outlets of the hotel and ensures the highest level quality and consistency as relates to food handling, food quality, and food presentations.
- Supervises food preparation to include methods, portion control, and garnishing; ensure attractive presentation of all foods.
- Assists food and beverage director, sales, and banquet staffs with banquets, social parties, and special events.
- Monitors expenses to keep within budgeted guidelines and assist the food and beverage director in developing the annual operating budget.
- Schedules employees at proper staffing levels; watches labor cost daily to ensure efficiency in scheduling.
- Requisitions food and equipment, giving specifications, quantities and quality descriptions.
- Assists in employee discipline, recognition and performance evaluations.
- Monitors the performance of the restaurant through analysis of guest feedback and financial reports; initiates corrective action.
- Ensures hotel is in compliance with all federal, state and local laws, including OSHA, EEOC, Wage-Hour and Health laws
- Participates in monthly inventory verification and maintains adequate supplies.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.