Texas Western Hospitality
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Sales
at Texas Western Hospitality
Texas Western Hospitality and managing partner Western International own and operate over thirty hotels, ranging from select service and full service to extended stays. We build and manage only the best brands. We proudly fly Marriott, Hilton, and Holiday Inn flags. We operate hotels throughout Texas, Arizona, North Carolina, and Washington State. We also have several properties currently under construction, which will be opening in the near future.
At TWH, we fly the best flags, build the best hotels and employ the best people. This simple, yet proven strategy has allowed us to deliver exceptional results to our stakeholders, investment partners, owners, associates, and customers alike.
The Sales Director will:
- Directs the activities of the hotel sales team, providing leadership and motivation necessary to implement effective sales and marketing strategies and to maximize the generation of hotel sales/revenues.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key clients in order to produce group and/or convention business, to include room sales, food & beverage sales, catering/banquet services.
- Develops and manages the departmental budget and monitors sales activities/performance to ensure actual sales meet or exceed established revenue plan; accurately reports variances/projections.
- Directs the scheduling of conventions and group activities at the hotel and coordinates with other hotel-level departments to facilitate services agreed upon by the sales office and prospective clients.
- Completes 25 or more solicitation calls per week?
- Develops hotel-level tactical sales and marketing plans to support overall system-wide sales plans/strategies and programs.
- Develops and maintains good relationships with officials and representatives of local community groups and companies, and attends out-of-town conventions to generate convention and group business.
- Documents all sales activities into Sales Pro in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assists General Manager in the development and update of the hotel-level business plan to include input on sales goals and plans that support the overall business and sales strategies of the company. Maintains an effective business plan.
- Develops the revenue portion of the budget.
- Recruits, hires, trains, and provides career development for all sales personnel; conducts performance evaluations and provides feedback to employees using company hiring standards and guidelines.
- Follows company policies and procedures and is able to effectively communicate them to subordinates.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Fulfills Manager on Duty shifts.
- Maintains a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.