Texas Western Hospitality
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PM Attendant-Evening Hospitality Attendant
at Texas Western Hospitality
Our business is booming. Which is to be expected. After all, with a team like ours, success comes pretty easily. That's because our associates are -- hmm, how can we put this in a way that doesn't sound overly cocky -- the best on the planet.
Texas Western Hospitality, and managing partner Western International, own and operate over thirty select service, full service and extended stay hotels all carrying Marriott, Holiday Inn and Hilton flags. We currently operate hotels throughout Texas, Arizona, and North Carolina. We have several properties under construction which will open in the near future.
Texas Western Hospitality flies only the best flags, builds only the best hotels and employs only the best of managers. This simple, yet proven strategy has allowed us to deliver exceptional results to all of our stakeholders; investment partners, owners, associates and customers alike.
A Food Server provides prompt and courteous food and beverage service to restaurant guests while maximizing sales and guest satisfaction.
- Radiates a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Becomes informed of kitchen/food shortages and relays the shortages to guests when necessary.
- Becomes informed of daily/weekly specials and is able to explain all menu items and methods of cooking/preparation to the customers as requested.
- Describes all menu items; methods of preparation and prices as needed and/or requested by customers.
- Ensures that any special requests that the kitchen is able to deliver for the guest is indeed met.
- Up-sells established menu items or specials to maximize food and beverage revenues.
- Serves menu items to guests in a prompt and courteous manner and according to established service standards.
- Performs pre- and post-shift side work including stock service station, makes coffee, etc.
- Forwards customer payments to cashier for completion of the transaction; receives change from cashier and returns change promptly to guest.
- Receives direct and indirect customer feedback regarding their dining experience and relays feedback to proper management
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Reports serious guest requests to appropriate supervisor. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- May assist Greeter/Cashier with greeting and seating guests
- May assist bus person with clearing table and filling glasses.