Texas Western Hospitality
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Texas Western Hospitality
Texas Western Hospitality and managing partner Western International own and operate over thirty hotels, ranging from select service and full service to extended stays. We build and manage only the best brands. We proudly fly Marriott, Hilton, and Holiday Inn flags. We operate hotels throughout Texas, Arizona, North Carolina, and Washington State. We also have several properties currently under construction, which will be opening in the near future.
At TWH, we fly the best flags, build the best hotels and employ the best people. This simple, yet proven strategy has allowed us to deliver exceptional results to our stakeholders, investment partners, owners, associates, and customers alike.
The Room Attendant thoroughly cleans and maintains hotel guest rooms and/ or other assigned areas in a timely and organized manner to ensure guest satisfaction, hotel sanitation, and hotel appearance.
- Cleans and services assigned guest rooms and bathrooms in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards.
- Changes sheets, makes beds and vacuum in both stay-over and check out guest rooms.
- Dusts entire guest room including tables, night stands, dressers, light fixtures, televisions, air condition units, and window ledges in all rooms.
- Cleans all mirrors.
- Notifies guest services (front desk) when service is complete so rooms may be sold. Reports any room unable to be serviced within appropriate time standards to supervisor.
- Reports needed repairs of unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Responds to requests from guests, supervisors or management in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintains linen cart and supplies neat and organized to department standards.
- Maintains security of equipment, keys, and supplies issued each day.
- Replaces light bulbs
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes supplies such as drinking glasses, writing, bathroom supplies, and linen.
- Cleans rooms in accordance to the specific brand and company minutes per room standard
- Follows procedures for team cleaning and self-inspecting program.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Reports appropriate complaints or requests to the appropriate department. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.