The Dallas Morning News
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
High School Sports Clerk
at The Dallas Morning News
The Dallas Morning News currently has an opening for a High School Sports Clerk. This position is responsible for entering high school game stats into the sports department’s database, TeamPlayer, for publication in the paper and on the website.
- Keeps high school games accurate and up to date on website
- Answers the phone promptly. Treats all callers with courtesy.
- Watches email inbox constantly for game results.
- Enters game stats quickly and accurately into TeamPlayer database.
- Enters new games into TeamPlayer as needed
- Searches for game results online and calls coaches when results haven’t been sent in
This role works 3 hours/week Friday nights, 9 pm-12 during football season and 3-9 hours/week, mostly Tues and Fri between 7 pm and 11 pm, for remainder of school year.
- High School diploma
- Knowledge of football
- Database entry experience
- Ability to type 55 wpm
- Must be able to work in deadline driven environment