The Primrose school of Lantana
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Private Preschool Teacher
at The Primrose school of Lantana
|Posted||June 17, 2019|
|Compensation||$10-15 per hour, depending on education and experience|
|Location||7020 Justin Road|
Lantana, TX 76226
?Our schools are consistently recruiting qualified, teachable, and dedicated individuals to take the lead in nurturing and educating children. A Primrose school is the 1st Choice Employer™ for those who desire an opportunity to add value to the lives of others while doing something they love. If you think you are ready to be a make a difference in the lives of children, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Primrose Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
By continuing with this job application, you will be asked to answer job-specific questions. Please note that the questions contained in this job posting are our sole intellectual property.
Upon receipt of your responses, we will evaluate your submission. If selected for a personal interview, you will receive an email/text with scheduling instructions.
The Hiring Manager
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
| Our company participates in the Department of Homeland Security E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification Program. To learn more about this program and your rights, please click one or more of the following links |
We are currently looking for a few more teachers to complement our team! Primrose Lantana is a Private Preschool conveniently located just south of Denton and west of Highland Village and Flower Mound.
The Teacher is responsible for general classroom management and supervision, which includes the personal care, hygiene, and positive discipline of the children. He or she plans and implements the Primrose Balanced Learning curriculum, which includes activities for children that stress physical, social, and emotional growth and provides materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate, and use, both in learning activities and in active play. The Teacher prepares materials and classrooms for class activities and conducts all activities in a safe, organized, and productive manner.
- Supervises and manages daily functions for a class of children
- Assesses each child's developmental needs on an ongoing basis
- Plans with the Director all required parent-teacher conferences and student evaluations
- Provides an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages creativity, exploration, and decision-making by the children
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas, and playgrounds
- Assists and coordinates snacks, meals, naptime, and bathroom activities
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops, and/or school functions as determined by the Director
- Observes all rules and regulations pertaining to the health, safety, and care of children
- Maintains a professional personal appearance, attitude, and work behavior at all times
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Plans with the Leadership Team and implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom schedule using the Primrose School curriculum outlines and materials
- Must meet all requirements stipulated by the state for this position
- Classroom teaching experience in an accredited early childhood facility a plus
- Pleasant/friendly demeanor and an outgoing personality
- Highly professional and dependable
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Strong organization skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to interact with students of all ages and skill levels
- Proficient computer and internet skills
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations
- The opportunity to make a difference in families' lives
- A positive work environment in which team members respect each other
- Competitive Pay
- Monday - Friday Work Week
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Formal Ongoing Training Program
- Generous staff discount for childcare
- Health Insurance
- Low teacher to student ratio