The Texas Rangers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Texas Rangers
The Cone Crew team operates under the Parking Department and reports directly to the Parking Coordinator. The majority of the duties take place in the parking lots and property surrounding the ballpark. Team members should be able to work all baseball games plus be available to work off season events as needed. Duties included, but are not limited to:
• Game Day set-up and tear down which includes, but is not limited to, barricades, cones, signage, tents and water coolers.
• Inventory, maintenance and securing of equipment and supplies belonging to the Parking Department.
• Assisting with jump-starting vehicles, changing tires, etc. for guests on game days.
• Keep Parking Coordinator briefed on all accidents or incidents that occur.
• Assist in providing safe environment for Rangers employees and guests by reporting any suspicious activity while in the parking lots.
• Respond immediately to emergency situations such as barricades moving in excessive winds.
• Additional duties may be assigned by supervisor
• Must have a valid Texas Driver’s License
• Must be able to pass a golf cart safety test
• Must be able to work up to 10-12 hours per game day
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and remain calm during times of stress
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including but not limited to days, nights, weekends and holidays
• Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions to include extreme heat, cold and rain
• Must be able to lift, pull, push and/or carry a minimum of 60 pounds as necessary
• Must be physically able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
• Must be able to operate equipment such as golf carts, utility vehicles and automobiles