The Texas Rangers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Events Setup Crew
at The Texas Rangers
Events Setup Crew
This position shall assist in the production, setup, and execution of all events for the Rangers Events Department at Globe Life Park.
· Assist in the production, setup, and execution of all events in the Rangers Events department. These events include, but are not limited to, major events (concerts, conventions, etc.), special events and the stadium’s tour department.
· Assist in maintaining inventory logs of all tables, chairs, and equipment used for events.
· Set and strike tables, chairs, podiums, stages, pipe and drape, décor, and banners as necessary.
· Assist event and production staffs with AV assets, in-house feeds, lighting, and audio systems.
· Perform off-season maintenance and preventive maintenance projects.
· Provide tech support for all software and hardware related computer and hardware issues that could arise in the production or execution of an event.
· Others duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
· High School graduate or equivalent required.
· 1-2 years experience working in fast paced live event productions and entertainment preferred.
· Working knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut Pro, Microsoft Office, and other related software.
· Prior experience in an arena, stadium, convention center, or like venue is recommended but not required.
· 1-2 years experience in installation of new audio, video, and lighting system infrastructure, including cabling, mounts, truss, and hardware preferred. Skills and Abilities
· Working knowledge of electronics and electrical systems, Audio and Video systems, and lighting systems preferred.
· Knowledge of production systems such as video switchers, replay systems, routers, audio mixers, and video streaming equipment.
· Knowledge of RF, HDBaseT, UTP, and wireless networks preferred.
· Knowledge of various audio equipment (microphones, sound recording devices, speaker systems, etc.)
· Knowledge of production camera equipment and operation a plus.
· Experience with video streaming services and live event production preferred.
· Ability to setup rooms by interpreting diagrams and follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail and last minute updates or requests.
· Must be willing to learn new Audio/Video operations and workflows.
· Must be able to competently analyze, prioritize and relay information to make appropriate recommendations for various productions.
· Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with the public, other employees, live production and communications staff, and vendors.
· Must have proven job reliability, diligence, dedication, and strong organizational skills.
· Must be flexible with working long hours, nights, weekends, and holidays.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility; to stand for long hours during events; talk and hear. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed by events. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and load/unload up to 75 lbs.