The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport
Opportunity: Housekeeping Coordinator
Coordinate uniforms, alterations or tailoring and assist in coordinating hotel rooms to ensure supplies and amenities are fully stocked, and room is up to HHM and brand standards for cleanliness and maintenance.
Potential Career Path
Housekeeping Inspector - Housekeeping Supervisor – Assistant Executive Housekeeper – Executive Housekeeper
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinate uniforms, alterations or tailoring.
- Answer phones with any guest requests and be able to articulate and execute needs.
- Assist in coordinating staffing tasks when covering for managers.
- Perform minor alterations and familiarity in the operation of all commercial sewing equipment with professional alteration skills and results.
- Sort, count, and pre-treat soiled linen in preparation for laundering.
- Load and unload washers and dryers.
- Maintain equipment as trained.
- Fold, store and distribute towels and linens.
- Practice safe work habits and wear protective safety equipment.
- Maintain clean work area.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma preferred.
- Previous housekeeping experience.
- Previous supervisory responsibility preferred.
Work Environment and Context .
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, weekends or alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, pulling, bending, kneeling, lifting up to 50 pounds, reaching, kneeling and bending.
- Operate heavy machinery and use cleaning chemicals.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It