Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Enterprise Account Executive, Dallas, TX
Enterprise Account Executive, Dallas, TX
TX033-TX-Dallas Admin & Engineering
Welcome to a different kind of sales role, and a different kind of company. As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile is redefining the way businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. We’re looking for bold, uncompromising sales professionals to bring our products and services to underserved markets. In the process, we can turn the wireless industry on its head, un-limit what customers expect, and unleash your true potential.
TMobile for Business
11830 Webb Chapel Rd Ste 5000
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Yes, Daily/Local Travel
- You call on top levels of organizations to sell T-Mobile products and services
- This means gaining new business through cold-calling, networking and generating leads and referrals
- You’ll be recommending wireless solutions and consulting on the utilization of enhanced services and products to drive your customer’s productivity
- You’ll also leverage your selling skills to assess the needs of your customers as they utilize our value plans
- Once a deal is on the table, it’s up to you to negotiate contracts in terms of pricing, commitments, and implementation strategy
- You’re also the point person for training new customers, coordinating internal resources, and enabling a smooth transition to the Support team
- To stay at the top of your game, you’re continuously updating your knowledge of wireless products, services, industry trends and the marketplace
- As you meet and exceed monthly sales quota objectives, your commissions mean your earning potential is up to you
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
So what does it take to succeed in this role? We’re looking for outstanding negotiators who can close like nobody’s business. If you’re one of those people that can absorb large amounts of technical knowledge, this may be for you. You should also have:
- Your five+ years of outside sales experience are welcome here
- Your stellar history of sales achievements in a commissioned environment goes a long way in this position
- We’re in the market for someone with extensive cold calling experience, as well as a strong background in presenting to senior level executives
- Previous wireless telecommunications experience is ideal
- As you’ll be doing some local windshield travel, a valid license and satisfactory driving record (with proof of insurance) are must haves
- If you have strong executive contacts within Fortune 1000 companies, you’re someone we want to talk with!
Okay. You’ve got all the makings of a top performer. Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your amazing work:
- Competitive base pay plus commissions
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career