Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Studio Artist | Irving, TX
- Job ID
Data + Design. It's how we work.
We believe in designing brand experiences that motivate people to buy and act. Our Buy Design process was built for this mission. With Centric, our data-driven model, at the center, Buy Design unites and powers the forces of science and creativity so that we deliver value at every touchpoint, inspiring people to buy into your brand and products.
We are looking for a Graphic Artist / Studio Artist to join our Studio team in our Dallas office. This is NOT an entry level position.
This position is responsible for executional excellence and can flawlessly execute across many potential deliverables and outputs such as traditional pre-press, design versioning, modification of existing art and simple ground up design.
Our Studio team typically starts at 9:30 and works until 6:30 to better accommodate the work.
Our qualified Graphic Artist / Studio Artist will have:
- BA in Graphic Design, Communications Design, or related field.
- Experience within an agency, design firm on in-house graphics service or equivalent IS A MUST
- Prepress or production knowledge mandatory, experience within a related company is a plus
- 3D, retouching or illustration experience is a bonus!
- Hardware and software skills:
- Macintosh platform
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop). Emphasis on InDesign.
- Build technically accurate mechanicals efficiently
- Detail orientated
- Highly organized
- Able to multi-task
- Team player
- Extremely flexible
- Strong work ethic