Trend Micro Incorporated
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Regional Account Manager
at Trend Micro Incorporated
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Employee Type
- R- Regular
- Full Time / Part Time
- Full Time
Trend Micro: Securing Your Connected World
Trend Micro, the world’s largest independent security software company, strives to make the world a safer place by protecting digital information. Our solutions for consumers, businesses and governments provide layered security to protect information on mobile devices, endpoints, gateways, servers and the cloud. Trend Micro enables the smart protection of information, with innovative technology that is simple to deploy and manage, and security that fits an evolving ecosystem. Our solutions are supported by over 5000 employees in over 50 countries and powered by the world’s most advanced cloud-based global threat intelligence, the Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™.
Inside Regional Account Manager - Irving, TX
Inside Regional Account Managers play an important role for Trend Micro in generating and closing new business opportunities in mid-size accounts. You are that unique proactive seller that strikes the perfect balance between winning new business and expanding existing customer relationships. Working closely with a team including security engineers, channel sales and marketing, you will be key in influencing prospects to select Trend Micro solutions in the highly competitive security market. Success in this role means having an active “find the business” mentality that easily builds strong relationships. In addition, you will need a baseline understanding of today’s technology landscape including virtualization and cloud computing, endpoint security and network security.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Outbound calling into non-existing accounts and expand solutions for existing customers within the SMB segment.
- Qualify and progress new opportunities and prospect.
- Maintain broad knowledge of company products, services and processes.
- Create and maintain monthly revenue forecast as well as develop, manage and report on a sales pipeline within the territory.
- Follow sound sales processes and steps including:
- Creating and implementing a strategic territory/sales plan
- Maintain an aggressive daily activity level
- Adherence to corporate CRM and business systems use
- Proven record of bringing new logos into an organization.
- Strong sales process and lead generation skills.
- Be able to find and develop new pipeline opportunities
- Exhibited ability to exceed individual quarterly quotas
- Proven record of closing network security transactions
- Have strong qualification skills and can motivate prospect
- Minimal travel, as required
- 2+ years' experience of selling in technology and/or security preferred.
- History of extensive and consistent cold calling skills to develop pipeline
- Experience selling to Director-level and higher contacts within IT organizations.
- Successful experience working with reseller channels.
- Previous sales of security software solutions and services preferred.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills including a demonstrated ability to deliver on assigned revenue expectations
Trend Micro provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Trend Micro does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy and childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care leave status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.