Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Triumph Group
- Requisition Number
- # of Positions Remaining
- Position Type
- Full time
- Experience (Years)
- Manufacturing/Production/Operations - All
- Security Clearance Required?
Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain – from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft – from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
Troubleshoots, repairs and services aircraft and engine systems.
Conducts diagnosis of malfunctions. Performs maintenance, disassembly, rework, repair, replacement, re-assembly, or adjustment and certify/test of various aircraft systems in accordance with technical specifications, engineering instructions, and FAA regulations. May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications. Maintains FAA required records, manuals and inspection forms.
- Performs maintenance, adjustment, and/or certify/test of various aircraft systems in accordance with technical specifications, engineering instructions and FAA regulations
- Tear down, cleans parts and assemblies as required
- Prepares documentation, including service reports and test data
- Operates test equipment as required by the OEM maintenance manuals and other work instructions
- Paints parts
- Performs minor repairs operations to piece parts
- Reads, interprets and executes OEM manual, mechanical drawings, service bulletins and work instructions
- Comply with all company policies, including attendance
- Other duties may be assigned
- Associate’s degree or Technical School Certification in electronics, aviation mechanics or automotive mechanics (preferred) or two years of mechanical experience involving similar equipment processes, measuring tools and assembly operations
- Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, mechanical drawings, standard gages and other measuring devices
- Able to write routine reports and correspondence
- Knowledgeable with a wide range of tools
- Computer proficient in Microsoft office products. Must have good computer skills. Within the first 90 days, must be able to gain an operational understanding of Triumph operating systems
- Good mechanical knowledge