Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inbound Customer Service & Sales Representative - Insurance
When everything's connected, how we connect is everything and we'd like to connect with you too! We're looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences as an Inbound Sales Representative - Property Casualty Licensed Agent with TTEC in Ennis, Texas.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC:
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yesall the compensation and benefits you'd expect
What You'll be Doing:
Bring your knowledge and experience you've gained in the insurance to industry as a licensed agent. You'll be taking inbound calls and other customer inquiries for one of the largest, most well-known - and yes FUN - insurance providers in the nation.
You will identify customers' insurance needs, recommends packages of coverage tailored toward the customers, sell the benefits of becoming a customer and closes the sale.
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table along with the following:
- Active Property and Casualty license - must remain compliant with licensing requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent
- An ability to adapt and excel in a dynamic work environment
- Empathetic, positive and update with your written and verbal communication
- Multi-tasking and time management skills
- Computer skills
Apply Today: We encourage you to visit us at 2000 US HWY 287 Bypass, Ennis, TX 75119, Monday to Friday, 9AM to 3PM call 972-872-7738 or apply online today:
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying - it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.