Tuesday Morning Corp.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CDL Driver - (Local Applicants Only) Great Pay!!!
at Tuesday Morning Corp.
Over 40 years, 750 stores, and nearly 9,000 associates. Tuesday Morning is growing rapidly! Spanning across 40 states, we provide customers with upscale products at reduced prices— that’s the foundation of our strategy. Products include first quality home furnishings, housewares, décor, gifts and more!
As Tuesday Morning takes the lead in off-price retail, we want motivated, hard-working, and result-oriented people by our side. Can YOU be a part of Tuesday Morning’s growth?
We are currently seeking a Yard Driver to join our team where this key individual will be responsible for operating a tractor-trailer safely and in compliance with applicable Federal, State and Local Laws and Regulations as well as company policies and procedures. The Truck Driver completes the day to day functions to meet store service goals.
Additional responsibilities include:
Results and Accountability 80%
- Pre-Trip truck inspections.
- Pre-Trip trailer inspections.
- Shuttle operations in support of set up for operations, transfers, and/or special projects.
- Facilitates the flow of merchandise from vendors to store delivery up to 7 days per week depending on volume and business needs.
- Maintains and strengthens internal/external customer – supplier relationships
- Meets or exceeds performance expectations to include, but not limited to: Safety / Quality / Job Knowledge / Production / Attendance
Communicate, develops and maintains strong working relationships at all levels 20%
- Peers within transportation
- Supervisor/Operations Management
- General Manager
- Human Resources
- Loss Prevention
- Stores Personnel
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Valid Class “A” CDL
- Meet all DOT Requirements
- 2-5 Truck Driving Over the Road/Yard Driving Experience
- High School Diploma
- Trade School
- Some College preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Problem solver
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication
- Microsoft Office
Outside environmental conditions found in the Distribution Centers, hot in the summer, cold in the winter. Individuals may need to walk for an extensive period of time while working and walking the facilities; to reach over shoulder heights; bend or stoop below the waist; repetitive wrist, hand, or finger movement; occasional lifting up to 50 pounds.
We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits to include 401(k), best-in-class products, and more! Both innovative and high-performing, our stores provide you with unlimited possibilities to start your career. Be a part of the Tuesday Morning growth!