Tuesday Morning Corp.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Tuesday Morning Corp.
The DC Flow Expeditor works with DC Operations to assist in structuring an accurate and efficient work environment. The DC Flow Expeditor will interact closely and collaborate with business partners, including Receiving, SCA, Processing, Allocations and Inventory Control to drive supply chain excellence. Expeditor is responsible for resolving issues with individual pallets for disposition from the DC as well as identifying pre-allocated and non-allocated loads in the yard to build load plan and maintain mix for processing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other Duties not listed may be assigned.
% of Job
Data Analysis / Supply Chain Communication / Issue Resolution - Prevention 50%
- Communicates and initiates actions to SCA, Allocations, IC, DC Operations and other departments.
- Assists with daily issue resolution and helps resources resolving problems.
- Ability to perform research using MI9, MID, LINK, and Manhattan.
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate across different departments.
- End to End knowledge of basic DC flow.
Supply Chain Efficiencies – Problem Resolution 25%
- Identifies root cause issues impeding flow of product and communicates
- Partners as necessary with Operations leaders and Support partners
- Partners with Operations and Allocations to identify trailers in the yard that can pre-Allocate
- Partners with DC Leadership to brainstorm effectiveness of Operations pertaining to DC Flow
- Execute allocations in accordance with store eligibility, historical sales patterns, set business rules, assortment plans and Green Card layouts with the goal of supporting sales plans by location.
- Builds and maintains a work environment that is positive and is supported by open feedback and two-way communication at all levels.
Team Leadership: 25%
- Responsible for maintaining a positive work environment while supporting the company’s Culture.
- Able to give direction to hourly Associates on limited basis to help flow the dock
- Responsible for fostering a healthy and safe work environment, focusing on the well-being of Distribution
- Maintains and strengthens internal, external customer, stores and supplier relationships. Communicates and works with Supply Chain partners in Transportation, Inventory Management, Merchants, Store Operations, and Merchandise Allocation to flow product through the Distribution Center in the most cost efficient and productive manner.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Relevant industry and business acumen with strong analytical, problem identification and resolution skills. Be able to simplify and communicate the most complicated issues or problems.
- Customer service orientation.
- Ability to build relationships and influence at all levels.
- DC / IC /Problem Resolution
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong retail math and analytical skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to change/variety of work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication
- Microsoft Office
Outside environmental conditions found in the Distribution Centers, hot in the summer, cold in the winter. Individuals may need to walk for an extensive period of time while working and walking the facilities; to reach over shoulder heights; bend or stoop below the waist; repetitive wrist, hand, or finger movement; occasional lifting up to 30 pounds.