Unified Physician Management
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Office 365 Systems Administrator (Exchange Services)- Addison, TX
at Unified Physician Management
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 663
Categories: IT - Computer Services & Support, Healthcare - Support Services, IT - Hardware/Networking, Healthcare - ALL CATEGORIES, IT - ALL CATEGORIES
UPM is seeking an Office 365 Systems Administrator (Exchange Services) to help execute and support the company’s technology and customer support strategies.
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes and maintains O365 Exchange mailboxes, user accounts, distribution groups and establishes infrastructure mailbox constraints and advises on enterprise exchange policies; installs, upgrades, configures, tests, maintains and supports operating system software in a production environment.
- Documents changes to the system using change management.
- Ensure service delivery meets the business requirements.
- Deliver consistent process for incident and problem escalation along with swift resolution of any issues.
- Collaborate with other IT staff, including networking, helpdesk teams, to facilitate effective, quick resolution to issues.
- Reviews performance logs and monitors system performance of the services.
- Troubleshoots and resolves software and message transmission problems; creates PowerShell and utility scripts; monitors and executes automated and manual backup and restore processes. Installs, configures and tests software packages related to the messaging environment, if needed.
- Participates in technical research to enable continuing innovation within the enterprise.
- Provides team leadership and technical guidance to less experienced systems administrators.
- Responsible for monitoring all phishing attempts (using Iron Scales).
- Bachelor's degree from four year college or university.
- 8+ years related experience
- Deep knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange interaction.
- Previous knowledge integrating and migrating (acquired) organizations to Office 365 platform.
- Knowledge of Office 365 teams/groups/video/others.
- Support for Skype for Business and call quality.
- Deep knowledge of PowerShell and creation of mailbox automation.
- Support of Office 365 mobile applications.
- Through working knowledge and ability to troubleshoot issues related to DKIM, DMARC, SPF, DNS, etc.
- Understand and apply security to Office 365; use best practices.