United Auto Credit Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Experience Analyst
at United Auto Credit Corporation
ARE YOU DRIVEN TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
United Auto Credit (UAC) is nationwide leader in the specialty finance industry. We are engaged in non-prime automobile financing, which entails the purchasing and servicing of automobile installment sales contracts originated by franchised and independent automotive dealers. We strive to create a work environment where pride, passion, dedication and consistency to our internal processes drive our leadership position within the market. By providing our employees with access to broad business knowledge, deep industry proficiency and superior execution capabilities, training and development programs, they are uniquely qualified to drive both internal and external success. Our professionals are accomplished problem solvers whose skills, sound judgment and adaptability underpin our considerable success. At United Auto Credit, we believe that every employee contributes to a larger goal that motivates our people and inspires them to grow with the organization. Our employees are Driven to Make a Difference!
Reporting to the Sr. Customer Support Investigator, in this role you will be researching information and managing our customers' expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction, and must maintain frequent voice and email contact with customers and business partners. The candidate should have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Our professional organization seeks a qualified candidate who performs well under pressure, prioritizes effectively, and enjoys working in a very fast paced environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform root-cause analysis, develop logical conclusions, and suggest appropriate workarounds.
- Create and maintain case documentation in database for open customer incidents, including a complete description of the problem, what actions have been taken, customer impact and next steps
- Resolve customer issues in an effective and expedient manner
- Answer phone calls and e-mails from customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Communicate with and assist customers via Live Chat to ensure customer satisfaction
- Process extensions, due date changes, and automatic withdrawal requests while meeting the standards of legal and company policies and requirements
- Process administrative requests such as providing copies of contract documents, billing statements, and payoff quotes, among others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills in managing timelines of customer issue resolution
- Sound judgment in setting expectations and managing sensitive situations
- Strong ability to acquire and apply new technical and industry knowledge quickly
- Strong ability to effectively apply analytical techniques to solve problems
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
We provide a competitive base salary and bonus program as well as a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental vision and a 401(k) investment plan. Our training programs are designed to provide you with the tools and resources you will need to succeed. If you are interested in stretching your mind and collaborating with some exceptional people, you won't want to miss the opportunity of becoming a part of our diverse team.
UNITED AUTO CREDIT
JOIN A WINNING TEAM!
UACC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.