United Auto Credit Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at United Auto Credit Corporation
As a Title Clerk you are responsible for processing vehicle titles and providing above average customer service within our fast paced corporate office located here in Newport Beach. Responsibilities within this role include answering all inquiries related to titles (via phone, email and regular mail) and then taking action based on the inquiries which can include lien releases, title release information and title corrections to name a few. Additional duties and responsibilities are referenced below.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Ensure that title work complies with all applicable state regulations.
• Prepare and verify necessary paperwork for submission to DMV such as legal documents, affidavits, lien releases and VIN verification letters.
• Sign off ownership and lien information in addition to providing all legal documents required for sale, release or correction.
• Release ownership of vehicles; executes and notarizes titles according to state guidelines.
• Handle specialized reporting, uploads, downloads, and exporting of title data as well as all title mailing and periodic inventories.
• Calls to the DMV and dealers for title follow-up.
• Research state DMV websites for forms, requirements, law changes, etc.
• Handle returned title mail.
• Title corrections (such as spelling, incorrect VIN and name changes to name a few).
• Provide general support and problem resolution for internal and external customers.
• Consistently respond to customer inquiries and requests in a professional manner and within company timelines.
EXPERIENCE RQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• 1-2 years of customer service experience within an office environment is required.
• Self-motivated with strong decision making capabilities; ability to self start and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work in an accurate, detail-oriented and highly productive manner.
• Strong verbal/written communication skills and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and react quickly in a fast aced environment.
• Experienced in Microsoft Office applications.
• Effective communication, problem solving, interpersonal and teamwork skills are essential.
• Previous DMV or Title experience is highly preferred but not required.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
We offer our team members a competitive base salary and from a perks perspective we provide a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental vision and a 401(k) investment plan as well as paid time off, team building events and Company Gear just to name a few. Our Company Culture is an open one that allows you to be part of rapidly growing team with a promote from within philosophy; if you have often felt that a work-hard play-hard team orientated atmosphere was one that you thrive in then we just might be the fit for you!
If you are interested in stretching your mind and collaborating with some exceptional people, you won't want to miss the opportunity of becoming a part of our diverse team.
Visit us at http://www.unitedautocredit.net/
UACC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We support a drug free environment which includes pre-employment drug and background screening.